- Keurmeester Fytosanitaire Zendingsinspecties
- Trial Specialist Tomato Fresh & Cucumber (High Tech) - The Netherlands or Belgium
- Behoefte aan versterking op senior management niveau?
- Verkoop Assistent Duitse Retail - Bleiswijk
- Sales Support Medewerker - Elshout
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Medewerker Food Safety / Kwaliteitssystemen
- Ervaren Commercieel Medewerker
- Junior Commercieel Medewerker
- Supply & Demand Planner
Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
(Assistant) Farm Manager
Founded in 1945, Pieper Farms has been providing the highest quality seed potatoes for over 65 years. Centrally located in the middle of the Country, Lake of the Woods (Minnesota) has a one of a kind microclimate and is a designated seed quarantine area that provides an extended growing season and cleaner and safer growing environment. This one of a kind climate combined with a talented and dedicated management team means that we can be your trusted seed source for years to come.
Pieper Farms LLC Basics
- TPC partner for the USA & Canada
- 8,750 tiled, tillable acres owned (3,541 hectares)
- Currently 500 acres (growing to 800 acres / 300 + ha) seed production
- Lake of the Woods, Minnesota microclimate
- 180,000 cwt (11,000 MT) ventilated, temperature controlled, computerized storage
- Management and farming team in place
We are a dynamic and fast growing company that operates independently. Our strength lies in the short lines of communication between our team and our customers. For our farm in Williams, Minnesota, we are looking for a:
Farm Manager (M/F)
Assistant Farm Manager to grow into the Manager position
This requires a completed agricultural education (and/or knowledge obtained through work experience at the equivalent level). Our new colleague must also have good team qualities and a healthy pioneering spirit with entrepreneurial feelings. Furthermore, flexibility, self-employment and knowledge of potato cultivation are essential.
In this position you are responsible for the cultivation of the seed potato crops, managing the farm. The farm manager is the intermediary between the head office and the team working at the farm.
You will be responsible for the field management. The input of the new field employee is very important in optimizing the quality of the seed production.
Your written application with C.V. can be addressed to our Dutch partner: The Potato Company BV, firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition of this advertisement is not appreciated.