Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Job offer - Area Sales Manager Verse Kruiden
Our client exports fresh products worldwide, offering a range of premium quality fruit, vegetables and fresh herbs grown by highly experienced farmers throughout Israel. Their brand is well known and highly regarded in some of the world's most popular Supermarket Chains.
The company offers:
- Conventional fruits & vegetables: bell peppers, pomegranates, stone fruits, citrus, roots, strawberries, grapes, egg plants, pointy peppers;
- Organic vegetables: bell peppers, cucumbers, pointy, egg plants;
- Specialties: fresh herbs, habanero chili peppers, exotics, fresh dates.
The Dutch operations (home base Poeldijk) serves the European market. All products destined for this market unloads in Poeldijk. Upon arrival, products are quality checked and trace recorded before repacking and dispatching. Products are individually tailor packaged, labelled and made ready for the retail shelve.
Area Sales Manager Fresh Herbs
An Area Sales Manager Fresh Herbs is now recruited to take responsibility for the development of key accounts and the acquisition of new business. This is a newly created position to meet the growing requirements of the organization. Focus is on the contract and volume sales of Fresh Herbs portfolio to B-to-B accounts for the Netherlands and the wider European region. The Area Sales Manager will be accountable for:
- Grow the Fresh Herbs portfolio step-by-step;
- Acquiring and developing new B-to-B customers in assigned region (Netherlands, Belgium, UK, Germany, wider Europe);
- Managing existing key accounts and cultivating strong relationships with clients;
- Acting as Single-Point-of-Contact (SPoC) for the customer;
- Analysing customer information and business trends, identifying business opportunities;
- Close co-operation with the Dutch supply chain manager;
- Defining, developing and implementing regional marketing activities;
- Defining, developing and implementing regional marketing activities in close cooperation with HQ and improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Experienced in sales in the fresh herbs sector of 2 – 4 years or sales experience in other perishables, fresh fruits or vegetables products;
- Proven track record of client acquisition and development;
- Good knowledge of the target (B-to-B client) market in the Netherlands and EU, understanding supply chain in the fresh goods industry;
- Bright, emotionally intelligent, able to understand customer nuances and react accordingly with good negotiation skills;
- Excellent sales, analytical, presentation, communication and organizational skills;
- Suited to a small, globally orientated but well-structured company; hands-on, adaptable and require little in the way of 'big office' infrastructure and support;
- Self-managing, entrepreneurial in mind-set and motivated;
- Degree educated, in agriculture or economics, or possess equivalent vocational qualifications;
- Fluent in Dutch and business English, a big plus if you also have German language skills.
For additional information, please contact Roel Carati at +31 (0)20 65 99 666 or +31 (0)6 229 573 60. If you would wish to apply, please mail your application with ref. 4046-RC to firstname.lastname@example.org. During a strictly confidential first meeting you will be extensively informed about our client, the position and procedure. A reference check will be included in the final stages of the selection process.