Account Manager Babyleaf
To expand our activities, we are looking for a social, pro-active and self-motivated Account Manager Babyleaf North West Europe and Oceania. Are you a team player with a customer & market focus and preferably some green fingers in vegetable production or the seed industry? We might have the perfect job for you! You initiate and maintain contact with North West Europe, UK, Poland and Oceania fresh market spinach and Swiss chard distributors, growers, packers and retailers to promote the Pop Vriend Seeds range and develop Pop Vriend Seeds as the supplier of choice.
Account Manager Babyleaf
North West Europe + Oceania
Full-time · Andijk
- You will create a positive buzz around the Pop Vriend Seeds brand and babyleaf in the fresh market.
- You will develop your influence and market share through a clear long-term strategy (account plan).
- Together with your account team, you will be able to identify opportunities and increase sales and market share of Pop Vriend Seeds products (spinach, Swiss chard).
- You will be able to analyse global and local market trends to ensure optimal product positioning and processes.
- You manage & improve the portfolio range to ensure consistent profitability for the BU Vegetables.
- You manage the commercial launch of a variety together with our regional exclusive dealers and the Pop Vriend Seeds operations and marketing team in the Netherlands.
- You visit existing and potential customers to identify solutions to be developed in close partnership with our dealers and breeding departments.
- You will be the 5th member of the Customer Team Baby Leaf Europe/Oceania and you will be responsible for the North West Europe Babyleaf accounts and dealers.
To seed your future, you’ve got the following skills:
- You are highly social, able to work with different cultures and personalities.
- You have green fingers, understanding customer needs and business dynamics.
- You are an optimistic team player, self-motivated and pro-active with an analytical edge.
- You are eager to grow, and you have a customer and market focus.
- You have proven experience in sales and/or production within the agricultural industry, achieving business results.
- You have a minimum of a B.S. in Agronomy or Horticulture.
- You have preferably 3 years of experience in the vegetable (seed) industry.
- You are fluent in English and German, additional language(s) are an advantage.
- To make it happen, you are willing to travel, app. 30-50%
- It’s a pre when you have experience with SalesForce, PowerBi and/or ABS.
Reasons to develop your potential as part of our Vegetable Squad:
- We are the world's number one in spinach, you will be working for a respected brand and bring strong solutions to the table.
- You will have a pro-active, commercial and experienced team around you, and many new opportunities in your region. You can work your way up in the industry, as well as in the team.
- It’s a fantastic opportunity to develop your work experience in a unique organisation with a long-term commitment for growth.
- You get lots of freedom and responsibility to make it happen.
- You get to work in an inspiring work environment, backed up by KWS breeding technology.
- You’ll get a competitive salary.
Join the team!
Want to join our Vegetable Squad and become our Account Manager Babyleaf North West Europe & Oceania? Then apply for this position! For more information about this vacancy, you can contact René van Meijel, Global Customer Team Lead on: +31 6 820 550 41 or via email: email@example.com.