Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen week
- In memoriam Harmen Peters
- René Groenen en Gineke de Graaf nemen afscheid van biologisch-dynamische boerderij De Beersche Hoeve
- Fotoreportage: Bio-producenten op PLMA 2023
- "Diversiteit is altijd beter dan een monocultuur"
- Meer natuur, beter voor dierenwelzijn: maar boer Gerjo Koskamp kan het niet alleen
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Quality and Logistics Coordinator.
Capespan is a leading company that delivers exceptional fruit from orchards to markets around the world. We are currently expanding our team and looking for a Quality and Logistics Coordinator to join us in our Rotterdam office. As a Quality and Logistics Coordinator, you will work in a mixed environment of quality and operations and play a critical role in our supply chain, connecting our suppliers and customers.
Quality and Logistics Coordinator.
Some of your responsibilities - Quality related:
- Critically evaluate quality reports and assign appropriate grades, which are crucial for our sales department when making decisions about the future sales of our fruit.
- Manage the relationship between Capespan quality department and the quality control service provider.
- Provide on-time quality reports to suppliers and inform them of quality related problems.
- Handle marine claims and notify insurance companies and surveyors.
- Control stock, make regular inspections, and advise sales and procurement about the condition of the goods.
- Supervise and guide packing processes in different locations of our service providers.
- Analyse stock discrepancies at our warehouses, find the causes and ensure stocks are accurate.
- Create and update specifications for suppliers for different programs.
Some of your responsibilities - Logistics related:
- Monitor arrival notices from shipping lines and schedule priority containers with service providers.
- Review important paperwork, such as Bills of Lading, Phytosanitary Certificates, and EUR1, to make sure they are complete and accurate. Contact suppliers to double-check and correct any missing or incorrect documents.
- Closely track and update vessel schedules in our system, as well as manage high-priority consignments.
- Serve as a temporary replacement for their counterpart in charge of operations and logistics when on leave.
We are seeking an exceptional individual who thrives in high-pressure situations, with the capacity to handle a significant level of responsibility. The ideal candidate should possess excellent organizational skills, with a keen eye for detail, analytical sense and the ability to work independently. Our new colleague should also be able to prioritize tasks autonomously, and confidently make decisions when necessary.
- Previous experience working in fresh fruit supply chain as a quality supervisor /logistics coordinator.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably Foodware.
- Dutch speaker, with excellent English written and spoken skills. German language is a plus.
- Studies in agriculture, fresh fruit supply chain and/or logistics.
- Certifications in quality control of fresh fruit are a plus.
What's in it for you:
- We offer a competitive salary that is in line with the current market standards.
- This role offers the opportunity to work in a multinational environment and expand your knowledge by actively participating in the daily operations of the supply chain.
- All necessary tools for work will be provided, including a laptop, phone, and cold working clothes.
If you are a proactive and flexible individual, we highly encourage you to apply for this position and become a valuable addition to Capespan. To be a part of our team, please send your application and motivation letter to:
Stefanie Benavente T. / emails: Stefanie.Benavente@capespan.eu, email@example.com .