Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Do you want to become a part of an international organization and grow professionally into a senior role?
Origin Fruit Direct BV (OFD) is an import company for fruits, based in the port of Rotterdam. OFD is part of OFD Holding with sales and procurement offices in China, South Africa, Chile and Spain. OFD imports mainly grapes, citrus and pomegranates, from partner growers, and distributes to the main supermarket groups in Europe. Besides supermarkets, OFD also supplies food processing industries, food service and wholesale customers.
For our growing procurement department we are looking for a Procurement Manager with a drive to develop business, seeing opportunities and taking them on. In this role you are the spider in the web between the sales team / customers and the growers. You will grow into a specialist, understanding the products, growers, supply chain and the main players in the fruit industry and the world markets.
What are the main responsibilities?
- Planning supply programs in accordance with the customer programs;
- Agreeing the programs and supply terms with the growers in South Africa, South America, Egypt and other sourcing countries;
- Handling the weekly communication with the growers with regard to stocks, quality and price developments;
- Managing stock levels as well as short and long term pricing strategies with the sales team
- Trading in case of shortages
- Developing strong relationships with the producers, in line with our group strategy;
- Travelling to the production countries to visit the growers;
- Working closely with our sourcing teams in South Africa, South America and Egypt and with the departments in our office in Rotterdam and Spain.
What are the required skills and qualifications?
- At least 3 years’ experience in a fruit procurement capacity;
- Strong commercial skills with a service orientated mentality;
- Accurate and organized, able to structure activities and projects to deliver on time;
- Capable of dealing with stress, keeping an overview of the business also in busy periods;
- Good people skills, being able to deal with different cultures and backgrounds;
- Language: proficient in English (speaking and writing), preferably also Dutch and Spanish;
- Strong number and computer skills. OFD works with Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI.
What do we offer?
- Key position within a successful international company, offering to develop yourself into a senior professional in the international fruit business;
- Full-time position with a long-term career perspective;
- Competitive salary & benefits, including an attractive bonus scheme.
What do we stand for ?
We passionately serve our growers to connect with the best customers globally for sustainable fruit supply. Striving to connect and form genuine long-term relationships, with our team, international departments and partners. We do that by creating an open and inclusive company culture, with respect for individual needs and cultural backgrounds. Also by being accountable; we do as we say. Saying it like it is and not pretending that things are better than they are. We count on our individual talents and knowledge, but also on our team and organization. Always embracing opportunities to grow; investing in our team and in one another not just to grow as an organization but also as individuals. OFD is a member of SIFAV (Sustainable Initiative Fruit and Vegetables) and we are actively working to improve the sustainability of our fruit supply chains.
Do you also want to be part of our growth?
Please send your application with a motivation letter to:
Corné van de Klundert | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
mobile: +31(0)6 432 41 489| www.originfruitdirect.nl