Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
This Group stands for a selected range of fruit from their own production. The organization is vertically structured and there is access to all relevant components of the supply chain, with cultivation sites in several parts of the World. Sales teams in several West European countries where besides sales, the production, sourcing, and logistics are controlled.
The group stands for innovation, experience, and maximum flexibility and together with the food retail customers, they develop and concentrate on the best possible solutions for each of them.
They are looking for a Sales Director who will fit into this organization and structure to make things even better.
Making the difference in structure, growth and development
- Responsible for overall day-to-day management and results.
- Good understanding of the overall supply chain process dynamics, from farm origin to production and delivery of the right quality food products.
- Setting sales strategy and target markets together with the CCO and implementing commercial structure to achieve defined annual targets.
- Preparing annual plan, budgeting, analyzing variances and initiating improvement actions.
- Define and monitor annual customer target achievement and KPIs to take early action
- Strong leadership skills.
- Coaching and development of staff.
- Assigning tasks and delegating projects and responsibilities to staff.
- Conducting mid-year and annual reviews with employees.
- Self-manage and develop strategic customer channels
- Further digitization of sales and their process and lead management.
- Responsibility for marketing towards customers and its further development
- Reporting to the CCO / CEO.
An international team player with a helicopterview
- BsC/MsC working and thinking level.
- (Sales) Experience in fresh (fruits) is required.
- Experience and a network in Retail landscape is requiered.
- Familiar with the dynamics and daily changing challenges within the fresh sector.
- Experience in a managerial and management position is preferable.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Hands-on manager skills.
- You master the English language verbally and in writing and if you also master German, Dutch and/or Spanish that's also favorable.
- Analytical and structured thinking and working.
- Long term thinking and acting.
- Customer oriented and environment-conscious.
- Solution-oriented approach.
- Result-oriented and tenacious.
- Team player.
- Self-starter and creative.
Western part of the Netherlands, the Randstad. This is in the area of Den Haag, Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Gouda.
Informal working atmosphere with short lines of communication, many responsibilities and room for initiative. An independent position with a lot of freedom. A dynamic and varied full-time job with opportunities at a reliable international organization. Excellent salary and other allowances in a small and stable team. Employment conditions are appropriate to the position within this ambitious company.
The Group has exclusively outsourced the Recruitment and Selection for the vacancy of Sales Director to FreshRecruitment. For more information, please contact Jan Willem Tolhoek, available by telephone on +31(0)6 821 831 03. Applications only via www.freshrecruitment.com. Detailed information about the organization will be given to proper fitting candidates.
FreshRecruitment is a specialist in Food & Agri vacancies for Bachelors and Masters. Our people are skilled professionals who work together as independent entrepreneurs. We work with an extensive database, social media and targeted recruitment campaigns. International recruitment with a large network (including Europe, Asia, Africa, South America) The market areas are: Food, Agri, Retail (FMCG / OOH), Food Technology, Food Technology, Nutrition, Biobased, Life Sciences, Animal Scienes, Agro chemicals, Veterinary pharma, Technology, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. The job specializations, both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager(s), Management, Sales & Marketing, Financial, Human Resources (HRM), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyer, Trader, Research & Development (R&D), Food Technologist, Nutritionist, Quality (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Technology.