Top 5 - gisteren
- Organisator BIOFACH houdt vast aan datum: 15-18 februari 2022
- "Iedereen die nadenkt over wat er nodig is om voedsel te produceren en wat de gevolgen daarvan zijn, komt uiteindelijk bij veganistische groenten uit"
- Dieuwertje Spekreijse nieuw afdelingshoofd bij WBVR
- Bewustzijnspiet bedenkt weggeefactie mini-pompoenen
- Politieagent gooit roer om en wordt BD-teler
Top 5 - afgelopen week
- Humberto Tan tot zijn enkels in de biodynamische koeienvlaai
- Roos Saat: "Laat iedereen zien dat het anders moet, en vooral, dat het anders kan"
- DFInternational en DFI Food Sourcing gedecertificeerd
- Pyt en Rika Sipma blijven met berg bio-peen zitten na afhaken verwerker
- Bastiaansen Kaashandel verder met marktformule Bio-Kaas
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Store Account Manager
After an introduction period, you will be responsible for achieving an optimal distribution and sales of our fruits & vegetables at existing as well as new supermarkets within the region of your responsibility. Therefore, you will be the contact person for the different supermarkets in your region to strengthen and develop the relationship with the and win new clients.
To be able to organize the growth we are looking for you. If you are an outgoing and creative person and passionate about building a brand within the fruit and vegetable sector, then this could be your chance!
Store Account Manager
Type of contract: First year temporary and afterwards permanent
Hours of work: Full Time
Incorporation date: Immediately
Your role highlights – your responsibilities
You will be responsible for building and maintaining good relationships with existing and new supermarkets.
- To ensure this, you will regularly visit your customers and discuss the developments within the category as well as SanLucar's position within it
- As a Store Account Manager, you are the eyes and ears of the organization and provide input to the commercial department
- You will also undertake sales-boosting activities and advise customers on the optimal composition of their assortment and shelf design
You will be responsible for the continuous improvement and development of our supply and sales chain aiming for optimization achievements:
- You will analyze the distribution and sales processes in alignment with our strategy with the aim to optimize them
- You will identify, analyze and solve incidents along our supply chain and optimize correspondent processes
- You will come up with and implement process improvements
Become a SanLucarian – What´s in for you?
- You will work in a young, dynamic, changing and fast-growing environment and become part of a multinational team with employees around the world
- Feel comfortable leaving your suit behind! We don’t have a dress code
- You will benefit from a valuable pension
- You will receive a competitive salary based on your background and experience
- We support you to do a great job with the SanLucar tools: Phone, laptop, company car
- Identify yourself with our core values: Partnership, Commitment, Performance Orientation, Innovation Spirit, Drive for Learning
- But most of all: be part of a nice team to work in!
- You have Higher studies / Bachelor Degree in Economics, International Business, Agri Business, or similar
- The region you will be responsible of will be Utrecht, so if you are located close to his region this will be an advantage
- You are fluent in Dutch as well as in English (speaking and writing)
- You have relevant work experience in a similar position of at least 3-4 years in the food/retail sector
- You are passionate about the fresh category, especially fruits and vegetables
- You have a commercial attitude with a self-evident independence, decisiveness, ambition and perseverance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build good relationships, advise and negotiate
- Your also have Know-how in problem-solving and finding quickly solutions for any kind of issue
Are you interested? Then apply directly on our Homepage