Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
- "Opiniestuk over landsparing door intensieve landbouw bekend verhaal"
- Beeren Plantproducts start productie biologisch plantmateriaal
- OM vordert stillegging bedrijf voor handel met zaden die niet voldeden aan eisen voedselveiligheid
- "Betere melkprijs en focus op binnenlandse afzet"
- BioWinkel de Tommelbos stopt na meer dan 40 jaar
For Russia: Potato- and vegetable grower / Chief storage and packing house
For our client Miratorg, we are looking for a
Potato- and vegetable grower / Chief storage and packing house
APH Group is the world’s largest potato-equipment dealer organization representing A-brands active in the potato- and vegetable business.
Miratorg is one of the largest food companies in Russia. It has just opened a brand new facility for
production, storing, packing, and processing potatoes and vegetables.
This experienced manager will consult the companies agronomists and managers. He will run a 100.000-ton storage and a state-of-the-art packing facility for potatoes, carrots, onions, red beet, and garlic, all implemented by APH Group. The farmer is reporting straight to the management and is teaching the local staff the do’s and don’ts. The project is located in Tula, 200 KM south of Moscow.
For questions or a full profile description, please contact Wytse Oosterbaan, APH Group in Heerenveen by email; email@example.com. APH Group will do the pre-selection. The final selection and hiring will be done by Miratorg.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.