Laatste reactiesmeer »
- "Schoonmaakindustrie houdt fabels al generaties lang in stand" (1)
- Filipijnen: 40 gevangenen krijgen les over biologisch teelt (1)
- Prins Charles pleit voor grootste teeltrevolutie van de eeuw (1)
- VN luiden de noodklok over pesticidengebruik (1)
- Toekomst zeldzame runderrassen hangt aan zijden draadje (1)
- Nicolette Klijn nieuwe directeur van Skal Biocontrole (1)
- Zwarte tandpasta voor wittere tanden? (1)
- Biologisch afbreekbare waterflesjes op de markt (1)
- Prei wordt papier (1)
- Natudis introduceert Nice & Nuts (4)
Top-5 afgelopen week
Top-5 afgelopen maand
Overig nieuwsmeer »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Actrice uit rechtbank gezet na maken verboden opname Sonja Holleeder - AD.nl
- 'Super tof', SP-leider Lilian Marijnissen live als hologram te zien in vier steden - Omroep Brabant
- Stroomstoring Arnhem voorbij, ziekenhuis opereert morgen weer - NOS
- Brand in Gelders wellness-centrum onder controle - NOS
- Paul Selier 'had duistere kant en snoof coke' - Omroep West
- Dode vrouw in Hattem, politie vermoedt misdrijf - De Stentor
- '30 Syrische asielzoekers in Nederland met buitgemaakte paspoorten' - NOS
- Niet regels, maar snelle resultaten telden bij radicaliseringsaanpak - Parool.nl
- Niet alleen fans namen vandaag afscheid van Ruud Lubbers - Trouw
- Politiemol Mark M. veroordeeld tot 5 jaar cel - maar hij zit waarschijnlijk in ... - Volkskrant
Bron: Google Nieuws
GreenFood Iberica is an exporter of Spanish fruit and vegetables. They are represented in ten different markets and they run an average of 3000 trucks per year. Their motto is to understand the needs of their customers and satisfy them. GreenFood Iberica is a member of one of the biggest scandinavian private players in the fruit and vegetables business, GreenFood. The GreenFood group is formed by 23 different companies in several different countries.
To expand their business portfolio, the rapidly growing GreenFood Iberica is looking for an enthusiastic Sales and Purchasing Manager Organic Produce based in Spain (near Girona). This is your opportunity for a challenging job in a subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry.
Sales and Purchasing Manager Organic Produce
(based in Spain)
RoleA unique chance to help a modern fresh produce business to expand their organic portfolio.
- Developing the wholesale and retail customers and taking ownership of the organic products within your categories in terms of ranging, availability, quality, cost prices, margin and promotions.
- Sourcing and purchasing high quality produce from well known, top notch growers that comply with the highest standards of food safety and quality set by Greenfood Iberica and its customers.
- Keeping the customer satisfied, as they are considered a core asset for Greenfood Iberica.
- Managing the customer base (wholesale/retail/fresh cut) on a day- to- day and long-term basis, as the relationship with the customer is key to bringing value into the chain and securing future business.
- Continuously working with suppliers/growers and supply chain organisations.
- Taking responsibility for following and optimising the chain in order to avoid unnecessary costs and reduce risks.
- Building the “Daily Greens” organic brand.
- Achieving agreed sales targets.
- Reporting of sales data analysis.
- Development of new products and new innovative packaging and launching them with new and existing customers.
- Regular customer and supplier/grower visits.
ProfileA multidisciplinary skilled fresh produce individual with a passion for organics
- Bachelor level in commerce or agriculture.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in the fresh produce sector.
- Proficient and proven commercial skills such as selling and buying.
- Language skills English is a must and Spanish or German is an advantage.
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to analyse your sales achievements.
- Reliable and socially minded, with a strong team spirit
- Highly motivated in sales
- Positive and energetic
- Accurate and analytic
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
- Stress resistant
LocationThe business is located in Spain at Mont-Ras (Girona), 120 km north of Barcelona on the Costa Brava. Support is offered with regards to relocation.
OfferA challenging position in a fast growing subsidiary of one of Europe’s leading experts in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
Greenfood Iberica. has outsourced the recruitment and executive selection for the position of Sales and Purchasing Manager Organic Produce exclusively to FreshRecruitment.
For more information, please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246 or email@example.com. Applications strictly via www.freshrecruitment.com
For more information about the organisation, please go to the Greenfood Iberica website.
A personal assessment is part of the selection procedure.
FreshRecruitment specialises in Food & Agri positions at Bachelors and Masters levels. Our people are skilled professionals who work together as entrepreneurs. We work with a substantial database using social media and directed recruitment campaigns, dealing with International recruitment by way of an elaborate network (e.g. Europa, Asia, Africa, South-America). Our market areas are: Food, Agri, Retail (FMCG/ OOH), Food Technology, Nutrition, Bio-Based, Life Sciences, Animal Sciences, Agro chemicals, Veterinary pharma, Technology, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. Our job specialisms, for both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager(s), Directors, Sales & Marketing, Financial, Human Resources (HRM), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyers, Traders, Research & Development (R&D), Food Technologists, Nutritionists, Quality Managers (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Technology.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.