- Starter zoekt baan in AGF / Tuinbouw / Kwaliteit
- Hoofd Kwaliteit AGF
- Account Manager New Business
- Ambitieuze accountmanager / verkoper
- (Junior) Verkoper AGF Frankrijk
- Product Manager Inkoop Fruit
- Agronomy Manager West Africa
- Back-office Employee
- (Junior) Internationaal Verkoper / Trader Afrikaanse markt
- (Junior) Kwaliteitscontroleur
Laatste reactiesmeer »
- EOS: "Sommige middelen in bio-landbouw schadelijker dan glyfosaat" (2)
- Zeeuwse bio-boeren nemen nog geen maatregelen tegen resistente bacteriŽn (2)
- Terra-Pura schenkt 600 kilo bio-dierenvoeding aan Dierenthuis Almere (1)
- Hypoallergene appelen op bio-bedrijf van Gerard van Noord (2)
- "Sleutel tot vernieuwing in herdefinitie veevoer" (1)
- Elektrisch rijden 10% duurder dan op benzine (1)
- 21 mei: Food & Health Festival in Heythuysen (1)
- Toekomstige bio-boer zoekt boerderij (1)
- Stimuleer bio-olijfolieproductie door olijfbomen te adopteren (1)
- De helden van de Bio-beurs 2018 (1)
Top-5 afgelopen week
Top-5 afgelopen maand
Overig nieuwsmeer »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Emile Roemer legt leiderschap SP neer - Lilian Marijnissen volgt op - Volkskrant
- Tieners vast voor doodsteken van leeftijdsgenoot - AD.nl
- Auto belandt in Arnhemse Sint Jansbeek, de derde in een week - NOS
- Vrijwilligster (70) geeft chocoladeletters aan gehandicapten, maar personeel ... - AD.nl
- Emotionele Mark de J. houdt vol onschuldig te zijn in zaak Everink - NU.nl
- PVV doet definitief mee in Rotterdam - RTV Rijnmond
- Mail makelaar: eigenaar verhuurt alleen aan 'mensen van Nederlandse afkomst' - NOS
- Zevende verdachte verijdelde ontsnapping Benaouf A. vast - Parool.nl
- Dodelijk ongeval door verblinde bestuurster - Telegraaf.nl
- Hennie van Rey stopte zelf miljoenen in kiprollades - Telegraaf.nl
Bron: Google Nieuws
GreenFood Iberica is an exporter of Spanish fruits and vegetables. They are represented in ten different markets and they run an average of 3000 trucks per year. Their motto is to understand the needs of their customers and satisfy them. GreenFood Iberica is a member of one of the biggest Scandinavian private players in the fruit and vegetables business, GreenFood. The GreenFood group is formed by 23 different companies in several different countries.
To expand their business portfolio, the rapidly growing GreenFood Iberica is looking for an enthusiastic Buyer greenhouse crops from Almeria based in Spain.This is your opportunity for a challenging job in a subsidiary of one of Europeís leading experts in the fresh produce industry.
Buyer greenhouse crops(capsicum, cucumber, courgette and aubergine)
in Almeria (Spain)
RoleA challenging position with a global Fresh Produce expert.
Take ownership of the products within your categories in terms of ranging, availability, quality, cost prices and margins and keeping the supplier satisfied, as they are considered a core asset for Greenfood Iberica.
- Sourcing and purchasing high quality produce from well known, top notch growers in the Almeria region, that comply with the highest standards of food safety and quality set by Greenfood Iberica and itís customers.
- Managing the supplier base as the relationship with the supplier is key to bringing value into the chain and securing continuity.
- Continuously working with suppliers and supply chain organisations.
- Taking control of the whole supply chain from seedling to end clients.
- Taking responsibility for following and optimising the chain in order to avoid unnecessary costs and reduce risks.
ProfileA relationship builder with a healthy interest in salad crops
- Bachelor level in commerce or agriculture with training in areas such as food safety, food quality and trading, NEVI 1 is an advantage.
- Fresh Produce experience and previous buying experience of crops from Almeria such as capsicums, courgettes, cucumbers and aubergines is an absolute must.
- Proficient commercial skills.
- Language skills in English and Spanish is a must.
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Reliable and socially minded
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
- Stress resistant
The business is located in Mont-Ras near Gerona Spain, the initial base will be in Mont-Ras for a year, and then it is possible to relocate to the Almeria region.
OfferA challenging position in a subsidiary of one of worldís leading experts in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
ApplicationsGreenFood Iberica has outsourced the recruitment and executive selection for the position of the Buyer Salad crops Almeria exclusively to FreshRecruitment.
For more information please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246 or email@example.com. Applications strictly via www.freshrecruitment.com
For more information about the organisation, please go to Green food Iberica website.
A personal assessment is part of the selection procedure.
FreshRecruitment specialises in Food & Agri positions at Bachelors and Masters levels. Our people are skilled professionals who work together as entrepreneurs. We work with a substantial database using social media and directed recruitment campaigns, dealing with International recruitment by way of an elaborate network (e.g. Europa, Asia, Africa, South-America). Our market areas are: Food, Agri, Retail (FMCG/ OOH), Food Technology, Nutrition, Bio-Based, Life Sciences, Animal Sciences, Agro chemicals, Veterinary pharma, Technology, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. Our job specialisms, for both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager(s), Directors, Sales & Marketing, Financial, Human Resources (HRM), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyers, Traders, Research & Development (R&D), Food Technologists, Nutritionists, Quality Managers (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Technology.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.