- Verkoper AGF
- Verkoper AGF - Internationale Groothandel
- Teeltspecialisten paprika
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- Medewerker Food Safety
- Junior Commercieel talent voor de Europese markt
- International accountmanager
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions
Laatste reactiesmeer »
- Lidl introduceert 'katervrije' bio-prosecco (1)
- Norm voor hoeveelheid fipronil in mest vastgesteld (1)
- Botanic Bites introduceert 1,5 meter lange plantaardige worst (1)
- Bodemboeren wint internationale Agrofilm-prijs (1)
- "Respect voor milieu voorwaarde voor succes op Noord-Europese markt" (1)
- De BioMechaTech: dromen met de voeten in de modder (2)
- EU verwacht lagere wijnproductie: -14% (1)
- De Vegetarische Slager moet productnamen veranderen (2)
- "Verkoop biologisch varkensvlees moeilijker dan rundvlees" (1)
- "Duidelijk onderscheid tussen vooruitstrevende en stilstaande bio-winkels" (1)
- Er is gisteren geen nieuws gepubliceerd.
Top-5 afgelopen week
Top-5 afgelopen maand
- "Certificeringseis voor wederverkopers trekt markt in de afgrond"
- Ineke Schrama: "Met zero waste-principes onze tijd ver vooruit"
- Melk van ‘t vat bij De Melkbrouwerij
- "Voedingsmiddelenindustrie heeft weg geplaveid voor bio-textiel"
- "Duidelijk onderscheid tussen vooruitstrevende en stilstaande bio-winkels"
Overig nieuwsmeer »
- 'De dood van Anne Faber was mijn zwartste scenario' - AD.nl
- Rutte ontvangt vicepremiers (en dus is de langste formatie ooit nu echt bíjna ... - Volkskrant
- Mogelijk nóg acht gebouwen met gevaarlijke constructies - AD.nl
- Lars (18) springt te water geraakte auto achterna en redt bestuurster - De Gelderlander
- Hoofdrolspeler Amsterdamse onderwereld gearresteerd in Chili - AD.nl
- Franse schrijfster beschuldigt bekende islamgeleerde van verkrachting - De Standaard
- Gewonde, ravage en file na ernstig ongeluk op A1 bij Bathmen - Tubantia
- Wie zaagt er nou 2.500 fruitboompjes door? - AD.nl
- Man die vastzat in Turkije om spandoek terug in Nederland - NRC
- OM: acht jaar cel voor voorbereiden aanslag in Nederland - NOS
Bron: Google Nieuws
City farming (also known as vertical farming) is a new form of growing crops. As our world population is growing, and more and more people are living in cities, water, arable land and energy are scarce. Furthermore, consumers demand safe and healthy food with a good taste and sustainably grown. Modern high tech horticulture can contribute to fulfill the needs and meet the challenges of society. Vertical farms grow food safely, without daylight and with a minimum use of space, water and energy, almost anywhere: in an empty building, in or close to a city, even in a desert. In addition to growing food crops, vertical farming can also be used for applications like young plant production and floriculture.
Philips Lighting is a leader in LED growth lighting for Horticulture, and is building up its business as a global leader in Vertical Farming. Philips Lighting has developed a strong basis in Light Recipes, optimizing the light spectrum, level, position and timing for specific crops and conditions. This results in better and sustainable yields and enhanced food quality.
Segment Manager City Farming
Your challengeThe role is part of the marketing team working within the global Horticulture LED solution organisation. The objective is to keep the leading position of Philips Lighting in vertical farming and increase awareness and preference in the City Farming segment and develop our propositions. Philips Lighting Horticulture is a separate End to End business organization under the BG Professional Lighting.
Your responsibilitiesThe Global Segment Marketing Manager City Farming is responsible for building our position in Vertical Farming, together with the colleague segment marketing City Farming within Philips Horticulture LED solutions. This role reports to the Global Marketing Director Horticulture and is also part of the global City Farming team.
- Develops, deploys and implements the City Farming marketing strategy and the rolling 5 year strategic plan, based on and covering market trends, insights, technology implications, competitive environment for specific target groups (mainly growers). This in close cooperation with the business manager City Farming, your colleague segment manager and experts in for example Product Development, Plant specialism, Application engineering and Marketing Communication.
- Develops segment plan (1-2 year scope) and drives flawless execution in key marketing initiatives
- Drives, owns and maintains the City Farming segment innovation funnel towards specific target groups and contributes thus to the HortiLED solutions roadmap (systems and services)
- Develop propositions (fueled by insights and needs) and translate these into commercial sales tools and market activities towards your specific target groups (Converting growers and branded producers)
- Identifies and initiates partnerships in line with segment strategy
- Participates in Market Introduction team for market introductions relevant for the segment with the relevant tools for successful introduction (business case and sales tools etc.)
- Actively engages in the City Farming networks to truly understand growers, influencers and stakeholders and support Business Developers towards key customers
- Drive & coordinate City Farming services roadmap and translate these into practical tools and processes.
- Analysis of vertical farming market developments, competition, technical and application developments.
- Lead management: quantify and follow up of City Farming leads.
- Prioritize and drive market communication activities (content development, events, PR, media) in close cooperation with (regional) marcom teams
- Shares and deploys regional cross-learning of best practices
- Represents Philips Lighting externally at fairs, seminars etc
Your teamYou will be part of the Horticulture LED solution team; we are a growing business with currently 85 colleagues and additional growth plans. We aim to be the best possible advisor towards our customers, adding value to their business by providing not only lighting systems and crop growing recipes, but also business advice, services and knowledge sharing.
Our offerWe welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
We offer you the opportunity to join a fantastic team: hard working yet fun to work with. You get the chance to be at the forefront of providing LED applications in several new Horticulture business segments, thus maintaining the global market leader position in Horticulture LED solutions. This role is CG70, reporting directly into the Global Marketing & Strategy Director Horticulture.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, a challenging year salary (fulltime) including a personal benefits
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
- University level in Business or Marketing Management or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of relevant Marketing experience, especially in segment marketing, new business development, value proposition creation and business strategy (B2B)
- Experience in building new business offerings and new business development
- Experience in Horticulture environment is preferred
- International and sales experience is preferred
- Combines strategic and analytical skills, with a hands-on mentality
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team player and has good stakeholder management skills.
- Committed, drive for results, strong mature attitude in fast-changing dynamic environment.
- No nonsense, to the point
- Open to direct contacts, likes to go out into the market and customer centric
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Recruitment processIf you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips Lighting career site www.lighting.philips.com/careers or through Workday (Jobs@Philips lighting) vacancy number 268392.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.